About Me

Hayward, CA, United States
Hello, thanks for visiting! My name is Pattie Hurd and I've been stamping, papercrafting and scrapbooking for 14 years. I'm married to my wonderful husband,Dan, and have three kids, and two granddaughters. If I could stay home and play all day with paper, stamps and my scrapbook stuff, I would. Hopefully I can inspire you to keep on crafting!

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

New CTMH Cricut Cartridge - Artiste!

Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Help Support Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts

Hi Everyone,
October was a crazy month with me being out of town every weekend.  I can't believe it's November already.  I will have some new fall ideas posted soon.

November's promotion is a great one - help support the relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy and get a stamp set for 50%.

To show our support of Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely affected by Hurricane Sandy, Close To My Heart will donate $1 for every Stamp of the Month set sold as a part of this promotion during November.


You can either order on my site or email with your order.

Happy Crafting!
Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment