About Me

Hayward, CA, United States
Hello, thanks for visiting! My name is Pattie Hurd and I've been stamping, papercrafting and scrapbooking for 14 years. I'm married to my wonderful husband,Dan, and have three kids, and two granddaughters. If I could stay home and play all day with paper, stamps and my scrapbook stuff, I would. Hopefully I can inspire you to keep on crafting!

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

New CTMH Cricut Cartridge - Artiste!

Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sneak Peak - Whooo's Your Valentine Promotion





CTMH has another great promotion starting December 13th through January 31st for National Paper Crafting Month.  With a $35 purchase, you can get this Whooo's Your Valentine Kit for only $10 (a $40 value).  This kit contains a preview of 2 new products coming out in the Spring/Summer catalog - Silver Glitter Paper and Treat Tubes with lids.

I suggest you get your orders in early as it's going to be a very popular promotion.  I plan to make these for my granddaughters classes for their Valentines Day parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment