About Me

Hayward, CA, United States
Hello, thanks for visiting! My name is Pattie Hurd and I've been stamping, papercrafting and scrapbooking for 14 years. I'm married to my wonderful husband,Dan, and have three kids, and two granddaughters. If I could stay home and play all day with paper, stamps and my scrapbook stuff, I would. Hopefully I can inspire you to keep on crafting!

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

New CTMH Cricut Cartridge - Artiste!

Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Items in the "While Supplies Last" Section

Calling all bargain hunters!  Close To My Heart has added new items to the While Supplies Last section!    Here is a sampling of some of the bargains to be found:


Typeset Level 2 Packet, Reg $9.95 NOW ONLY $2.50
Packet Includes:
6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Desert Sand, 2 Juniper, 1 Black, 1 Creme Brulee)
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs)

Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes, Reg $5.95 NOW ONLY $1.50

My Creations Album, Reg $8.95 NOW ONLY $5.00 (Perfect for gift albums!)



Sunset Mini Medley Collection, Reg. $4.95 NOW ONLY $1.25
Collection Includes:
1 yd. - 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
2 - Square Metal Tags
4 - Photo Clips
3 - Corduroy Brads
12 - Button Brads
12 - Brads
8 - Buttons (2 sizes)


Honey Mini Medley Collection, Reg $4.95 NOW ONLY $1.25
Collection Includes:
1 yd. ¼" stitched grosgrain ribbon
2 frames
2 circle tags
4 rectangle photo clips
8 buttons (2 sizes)
12 button brads
12 brads.

 Superhero Rub-Ons, Reg $4.95, NOW ONLY $1.50

You can order directly on my site or email me your order by Thursday at 8:00am. I will be doing one bulk order to help you save on shipping costs.

Some great deals to for the scrappers and crafters on your Holiday shopping list!

No comments:

Post a Comment